Chris Bowditch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 27.10.2006 09:39:15:

> FOP 0.92 works with a DOM when creating a PDF now. I don't see anything
> wrong with that and I don't see why we should change the internals of
> FOP just to help solve your classpath problem.

There is nothing wrong with the implementation now, I don't want you to
understand it this way. But is there any way to modify the implementation easily,
so that it works with the notes dom, not by changing the classpath?!

> > I can't change the classpath so that fop uses the dom out
> > of my java-agent.
>
> Why not?

I can't change the classpath out of a notes agent and I can't set the path where the jvm 1.3 extracts the jars.
Notes is using a mixture of the sun / ibm jvm.
Additional to that I can't set System.properties out of a java agent or load property files.
Its realy hard with those circumstances.

It is a very special problem - I know! But it is the only way to generate PDFs of NotesDocuments in a java-agent!

I'm a little bit sad if there is no way to solve it, because 0.20.5 is running great! I'm using that Version
in Notes now and its working fine! But I also want to use the new features like dotted border and so
on :D !

thanks at all