Hi all,

I am very new to fop, I'm really coming from docbook (which I'm
relatively new to also ;-) ). I have a question regarding links (svg:a
tags) in graphics included into fo documents via
fo:external-graphic. When rendering to PDF, I don't seem to get the
links.

While googling around, I got the impression, that fop supports SVG
links. Hoewver, I could not find a concrete working example from which
to start.

My question is: How do I get this to work? I know, this is a very
general question but it's hard for me to be more specific since I'm so
new to the subject.

I would be very grateful for any pointer,

stefan.