Links in SVG are supported but only to external destinations, i.e.
external URLs. Support for internal destinations from SVG back into the
parent FO document hasn't been implemented, yet.

To implement this, I think a special PDFAElementBridge would be needed
which is aware of the FO IDs and their location. This would have to be
plugged into the PDFSVGHandler. Not sure how difficult this would be to
implement, but it can't be that hard. Want to try? I can probably give
you a few more pointers if you want.