On 10/12/2015 10:18 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

That is the meaning of "However, both syntax would cause code incompatibility."
and is already in my very first reply to OP.

So While... else or While .. Otherwise will never make it in the compiler.
Thanks for that.

This is s typical example of one of those things that just don't make any sense in the first place.

Either the while loop is executed or it isn't, depending in the expression. I don't see an actual use case for any else/otherwise extension to it...

Ralf

---