On 10/12/2015 10:47 AM, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Ralf Quint <freedos...@gmail.com <mailto:freedos...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Either the while loop is executed or it isn't, depending in the
    expression. I don't see an actual use case for any else/otherwise
    extension to it...

You probably want to reread python while-else implementation. (https://docs.python.org/2/reference/compound_stmts.html)
Sorry, we are programming here in Pascal, not Python. I could give a rodent's posterior about what Python implements.

People need to properly design their software, not just hacking away. Then they do not need to come up with whacko stop-gaps to fix what could have been done properly in the first place...

Ralf

---