Roaming profiles using auto copy/delete are not the best choice for that.
For me it works fine for years ;)
Then you must be the only one since everybody I know despises it.

As I wrote, the company I work for uses this setup for *all* (30,000+) machines all over the world. And I doubt that it's the only company doing it this way.

We use multiple times login sometimes and then the settings are always messed up.

I agree that you can have problems with roaming profiles too. But what is the alternative? If you use a special directory on your home drive for (Lazarus) settings and then logon to 2 different machines simulatiously you will get problems too.