>Strange, as it works perfectly here. I compiled FPC 3.0.2 for win64 (I always
>do that for Win64 - I never use the cross compiler).
>Somebody else (I can't remember who) asked for a native win64 windows
>compiler, and I zipped up the one I had. It is still available for download
>from here...

I've downloaded the zip file and extracted it to H:\FPC64.   But now I have a
few questions to attempt to duplicate a successful 64bit compile.  It's
probably better to ask than to make a mess of things by doing it wrong.
Starting with the native win64 windows compiler I just downloaded,  how do I
install the aggpas units?
How do you use this to compile the example successfully?  IDE? command line?
Do I need to define unit directories somewhere?
Any other configurations or setups I need to do?
I notice there is a 64bit version of the IDE and in there under Options >
Compiler > Processor the CoreI and Athlon64 are listed, so it seemed
Like it should just work (although I don't know how these should be set)

I tried to use the IDE to compile one of my simple programs but I get
Program generated a RTE 217
at address $0000000000000000.
Save your sources and restart the IDE.

Then after clicking OK

The IDE generated an internal error
and will now be closed.

Maybe it isn't valid to use the IDE with Win64?  I sure wish it would work.   I
like and prefer the FPC text IDE.

I also wonder if this is a windows 10 frootllooopy weirdness thing (it wouldn't
be the first).  Can you just email me the exe file zipped and l'll just try to
run it here?  Then I will know if it's a compiler issue or an OS issue

James