On 2017-06-14 19:15, James Richters wrote:
Here is what I found out... Freetype.dll included in
fpgui_src_1.4.1.zip indeed does not have a dependency for
msvcr71.dll...

Yup, that's what I thought. :)

however,  it only works if I compile with Win32.

True. I'll include a 64-bit version too.

Speaking of the AggPas in fpGUI only:
As for the $DEFINE and $IFDEF comments. When you toggle one font renderer (or disable it completely), then the other defines should have been undefined. That's how it used to work. Maybe somewhere that go broken. I'll do some testing and fix anything that is needed. Thanks for mentioning it.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/