On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Andreas Zeidler <a...@zitc.de> wrote:
>  #187: "Working Out-of-the-box WebDAV" — as this PLIP was already submitted
> for inclusion in Plone 3.1, i suppose it's not quite clear if it should be
> considered for review now (without another announcement of the bundle's
> availability to the list).  i haven't checked if there have been any updates
> to the code, or if a review bundle has been created without notification,
> though.  perhaps sidnei can provide us with a quick status update here?

I suspect the code just needs some polishing, if any. There's two new
eggs to be included and other than that it's just configuration. I
don't have any time to look at this at the moment, swamped in first
weeks of new job.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Canonical Ltd.

Landscape - Changing the way you manage your systems
http://landscape.canonical.com