On 21-Apr-99 Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     Most of the bug fixes have been backported to -stable.  Getting the new
>     VM system into -stable ( which I want to do just after the 3.2 release )
>     is going to require brute force, though.  Unfortunately, the most recent
>     fixes to NFS fall into that category so NFS-centric installations may need
>     to use -current.
>
>                                       -Matt
>                                       Matthew Dillon
>                                       <dil...@backplane.com>

I'm curious, is there any plan to backport egcs to -stable or no?  Also, as a
side note:  good thing we went with egcs, as it was just announced that egcs is
now the official gcc.

---

John Baldwin <jobal...@vt.edu> -- http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/
PGP Key: http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/pgpkey.asc