On 26 Dec, Mike Smith wrote:
>> If it is FUD as you claim, then the call should be made
>> by the SO. This would seem to be prudent policy.
>
> Jesse, Kris *is* the Security Officer.
>
> Now, please let this thread die.

Mike,
    You and I don't often agree, but this time is worth noting.
I agree. Messages, flames and counter-claims have now
reached a point of dis-information/noise.

    If you have emailed me, and I have not responded -
I will privately. The only exception are

        Wes Peters, who claims I have mis-quoted him
        If I have I must make a public appoligy.

        Bill Fumerola, who states that security policy
        information is un-available. However, I might
        refer his comment to the Security Officer instead,
        if Bill feels this appropriate.

    Any further comments about this thread should
be emailed to me directly. If you post I will
respond, but privately.

    Lastly, I formally request any further continuation
about this subject on this thread stop.

                                Jessem.