Bill Fumerola wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 04:04:36PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >       Bill Fumerola, who states that security policy
> >       information is un-available. However, I might
> >       refer his comment to the Security Officer instead,
> >       if Bill feels this appropriate.
>
> for the public record:
>
> Its unavailable in a "I don't know of any place that it is currently
> stored publicly, so I have no idea how JmJr was making references to it"-way
> as opposed to a "It's super-secret-elite and you can't have it"-way.

This is exactly what I meant when I wrote "we need to solve this problem."
I.e., we need a published procedure for disseminating ssh keys for FreeBSD
machines to those who need them.  Simply publishing what is currently done,
perhaps in the committer section of the Handbook or even in the committers
instructions, would meet this need just fine.

Boy, am I glad this is over.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           http://softweyr.com/