helge.old...@atosorigin.com wrote:
Willem,

Willem Jan Withagen wrote on Friday, July 31, 2009 2:07 PM:
Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:
Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
With a 6.4 of last night....

So I guess 6.4 -> 7.2 needs to go via 7.0 ??
It is already fixed. http://svn.freebsd.org/changeset/base/195987

cvsupped last night at 1:00 +1 So the apha-particle strikes again. ;)

I'll update, and rerun.
We'll I got 1 step further.

Kernel is build, but refuses to install,

<cut>

===> accf_http (install) install -o root -g wheel -m 555   accf_http.ko
/boot/kernel install -o root -g wheel -m 555   accf_http.ko.symbols
/boot/kernel kldxref /boot/kernel kldxref: file isn't
dynamically-linked kldxref: file isn't dynamically-linked kldxref: file
isn't dynamically-linked

Are you sure the kernel does not install? I have recently source-upgraded
a bunch of systems straight from 6-STABLE to 7-STABLE, constantly
observed this error, but kernel and modules did install properly, and the
machines booted up as smoothly as expected. Most of them with gmirror,
BTW.

Well the server is in a colo, so I'm sort of hesistant to try just that while I'm not standing next to it....

So one of the suggestions I like is, to actually build with geom hard fixed in the kernel. But I can not trivially find the option to include in the kernelconfig

--WjW