On Jun 4, 2008, at 5:05 PM, Scott Long wrote:
Jo Rhett wrote:
On Jun 4, 2008, at 12:00 PM, Scott Long wrote:
Can you describe the bugs that are affecting you?
gmirror failures, 3ware raid driver timeouts, bge0 problems. All three in production use on dozens of systems.

Give me specific details on the 3ware and bge problems.

Familiar with searching the open bug reports? That's where I found them.

Sorry, I'm knee-deep in a major project that I've been working 16+ hours a day on right now, and I just don't have the time for spurious queries. Query the open bug reports for 6.3 and then explain to me again why 6.2 is no longer supported.

--
Jo Rhett