On Jun 4, 2008, at 5:44 PM, Scott Long wrote:
Really, if it's such a big issue that you have time to bitch an moan on the mailing lists, I don't understand why you don't have time to also
help a goddamned developer identify the problem.  Are you actually
experiencing problems with 6.3, or not?

None of the bugs were in a state with the developer trying to identify the system. We have several systems dedicated for FreeBSD developers to use for test cases already, and we'd be happy to provide another if one was necessary.

--
Jo Rhett