Hello,

at the moment I use svn to work with the freeciv code. For each patchset I
create a copy of the svn repo using 'cp -lr'. It is not the best way but
working ...

How would I'm using git (my own local git repo) for the freeciv source code? I
found git-svnimport and also more than enough web sides to explain git. But
how to handle different patchsets? Create a new branch for each? Up to now I
used cvs on my own projects (only one user) but with the freeciv code it is
kind of confusing, especially rebasing to the up-to-date svn.

Thanks for help

Matthias Pfafferodt
--
Matthias Pfafferodt - http://www.mapfa.de