I was finally able to get the project up and running on an IDE but
strangely enough, cannot get the opening video to run when I run the code
from the IDE. I've downloaded the actual game FreeCol 0.10.7 from the
website and when I run that normally, I do see the video playing. It could
be because I'm getting this error when running:

Unable to load Manifest: sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection cannot
be cast to java.net.JarURLConnection

Yet I do see:
[INFO] param "url" has string value
"file:/D:/Jonathan/Eclipse%20program/juno/juno%20workspace/FreeCol/data/rules/classic/resources/video/freecol-opening.video.ogg"

And yes, the path correctly links to the video file. I guess my question
would be if the video bug not appearing is still active or not?