I think SourceForge recently changed it's layout. I cannot find the bugs
mentioned such as BR#3520455  Bug(UI)   Map scroll in Colony screen. (Bug
number 2505 seems to be the highest now). I've also tried searching for
them but could not find them.

ATM I've been trying find possible bugs to fix via SourceForge's website
but can't find any that I can easily reproduce. If someone, could again,
give me tips on what to do or look for I'd be heavily appreciative.