Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. Mai 2015 um 14:13 Uhr
Von: "Caleb Williams" <cale...@gmail.com>
An: "FreeCol Developers" <freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: [Freecol-developers] Fwd: Fwd: FreeCol Website
FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caleb Williams <cale...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Freecol-developers] Fwd: FreeCol Website
To: "Michael T. Pope" <mp...@computer.org>

That ship has sailed.  The website contains the auto-generated javadoc.
The javadoc is generated from our git tree.  I even have a script for
uploading it already.  Having a copy of the website already present
potentially (when I have written those scripts) makes the release process
simpler as I can edit the release-relevant pages in my local git instance
and upload them and the javadoc in one hit.
What type of process will there be for updating the actual Repository to the website? Is that part of the script you have worked out?

Meanwhile, MR#35 is in, however this is inefficient.  Would you like
commit privilege?
I guess it's time.

--
Caleb R. Williams