Hi,

somehow this is giving problems on Windows, with files not being able
to be created. Could you fix this?

Greetings,
wintertime

$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

Changes to be committed:
  (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)

        deleted:    www.freecol.org/index.html?section=4
        deleted:    www.freecol.org/index.php?section=15
        deleted:    www.freecol.org/javadoc/index.html?overview-summary.html

$ git reset --hard