On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:33 PM, Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am willing to put something together using bootstrap html5 and css3 if
> you guys like.

If there is way to integrate what you do with a secure way to push updates,
then I'm all for it. I personally wish to use WordPress or a more
established (but more vulnerable CMS) is because it will be easier for me
to assist with. If there is way to include (in the same sense as an include
in PHP, but most likely in JS or jQuery) the project stats, as as currently
seen in the site (but which have not been updated), then that's a huge
bonus for me. Also, the graph with the lines of source code is always
interesting for me to see on a site for a project like FreeCol too.

The comments Bryce Harrington provided also give FreeCol a reference point
for possible repository integration of some kind.

Mike is generally correct in saying it's really only the news that would be
updated (relatively) frequently, so unless someone started a Tips and
Tricks blog or "New features in the latest commit" blog, then it would be
very static otherwise. The latter two ideas would be good for community
engagement if done frequently enough and could encourage more users to bug
test the latest commits, thereby making the release versions that much
better for the users that play solely the releases.

Best,

--
*Caleb R. Williams*