Gesendet: Freitag, 03. April 2020 um 10:22 Uhr
Von: "D Blakeley via Freecol-developers" <freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
An: "Michael T. Pope" <mp...@computer.org>, "David Lewis" <highwayofl...@gmail.com>
Cc: "FreeCol Developers" <freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>, "freecol-website-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net" <freecol-website-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [Freecol-developers] New pull requests

1. I'm guessing the issue David is talking about below is why there hasn't been a release since Feb? FYI Marcin is asking again for a new release to test Mikes latest changes presumably.

2. Mike I've followed your instructions (thanks again) and fixed all the map names (shorter and no spaces) and I've edited the properties file in the strings area with all the new maps and names etc and it's correctly displaying in the game! :) However before I submit a new github PR I figured I'd get some final feedback from you, Winter and others first as I had some queries that only you guys would know the answer to. Here's a direct link to the post on page 2 of Mazim's maps thread:
3. Also FYI I'm not sure if this is related to the stuff David was talking about but the website https://freecol.org/ is not loading at all.

This site can’t be reached

freecol.org refused to connect.

Try: