On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 12:33:10 AM EST Michael T. Pope wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:24:35 +0100 (CET)
> Stefan Fellner <stefan.fell...@tutanota.com> wrote:
> > I redesigned the trade route handling to be able to define for each stop
> > what to load and what to unload.

> Is that not already clear?  The existing stop shows what leaves the
> colony.  Anything not present gets unloaded.  Having to specify things
> twice sounds more error prone.

If I can add my two cents, I'll say that as a user, this is one of the things
I've found most confusing about the game.  I'm never quite sure whether I'm
times to try testing whether they are working the way I expect and usually get
it wrong the first time.

It's very exciting to see so much activity here again.  I have a brief window
of availability before the Spring semester starts in which I can perhaps
contribute small fixes or test things you'd like to see explored a bit more.
If there's some way I can help that's more involved, I'd be happy to find a
student who would want to work on it with me for a project this summer.

Thanks!

Robert (atomopawn)