On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:56:03 +0100 (MET), you wrote:

Hi,

>Hmmm... Well the "clean up" here would be "do not allow
>users to compile kernels without FAT32" - but that does

I mean the whole scope, I'm not talking specific about kernel or
freecom only.

When I try to download the kernel and test, I found the binary which
date 2006, the links are outdated and without a hyperlink to Rugxulo's
website.

>conflict with the wish "help users to get the smallest
>possible kernels". Users who have no FAT32 partitions
>do want kernels without FAT32, I assume.

A better management assume everyone is new here, he should be able to
read the document and know everything such as how to compile and got
all the version's source code EASILY.

>> (Sorry for off-topic) your long CAT5 is ready, you can pick up
>Nice to know that you are neighbours :-)

Not really, we live in different side of the harbour.

Rgds,
Johnson.