Hello,

I used kernel 2035w-unstable for about 1.5 years, but recently
tried kernel 2038pre/2036svn (28 jul 2007), and found that I can't
access files/directories that have Russian characters in their names.
Then I tried kernel 2036 cvs (18 aug 2006). No changes :-( MS-DOS and
kernel 2035w works Ok.

I found that int 21h, ax=6502 / 6504 returns pointers to incorrect
uppercase tables -- they contain Russian chars mixed with English
chars... Is this a bug?

--
Oleg O. Chukaev