Em 13-05-2010 20:04, Eric Auer escreveu:
>> Probavly the easy way to instal is with www.netbootdisk.com
>
> How does it differ from the NwDsk by Erwin Veermans?
> http://www.veder.com/nwdsk/index.html Which disk is
> better for which purpose, and why? Can you give some
> more details about both? Thanks :-)

First of all, netbootdisk is constantly updated and works with most new
Mobos.

It is an awsome work, you just boot it and it works. A complete
Microsoft network client. I made a small batch file that transfers
everything to C: and creates another batch that can be used as a packet
driver for later FreeDOS boot.

The big deal is that he creates a working set of config files that I
just can go on using afterwards. And he has a magic source for drivers ;)

It is a well done, well mantained and up-to-dade solution :)

Alain