Le Thu, 13 May 2010 10:25:40 -0700 (PDT), Jim Michaels a écrit :
> can you point me to an emulator that has windows binaries that can be
> used
> by a business person for more than personal use

As was said, the GPL doesn't preclude any business use. It only imposes
duties (offering the source) in exchange for freedoms.

You can perfectly use a GPLed emulator to run proprietary programs.
Unless you want to ship both as a "solution", but even this can be
sorted out with some care. I don't think running a program in an
emulator can be considered "linking" to it in any case.
Even some GNU/Linux distros ship with proprietary drivers without
problems.

Just explain your needs, and even better contact the authors of the
emulators directly to ask them.

François.