It could either be on the ISO or a package that's installed. The idea that
I had was to provide someone who wanted to develop for FreeDOS a collection
of pre configured tools, documentation and examples to get started.

Some of us know FreeDOS better than others as well as the internals of
MS-DOS. Most of the resources are out of print or hard to find in some
cases.

Templates for device drivers, templates for building FreeDOS compatible
packages.