Oobe should be be a part of the fd distro to ever be considered serious.

Whether it be for dev or new users.

And stop comparing it to Linux because Linux developers made the forward
choices to make it what it is today and freedos people are too scared of
the ideas of adding features to the distro or development into a 32-bit os.

Add a dev studio! Ide