Jim,

So, I don’t know if you missed my post on the current structure and file count
for the batch installer.

This has absolutely no relation to what the user sees during a the
installation.

Running the installer in Normal mode (Default):

        welcomes the user to the installer.
        it checks the partitioning and formatting (and prompts only if needed)
        if there is a previous OS detected offers to make a backup.
        asks BASE or FULL (w/without sources),
        then a final, your ready continue?

If the installer is switched into advanced mode (not obvious to an unknowing
user)
it prompts for a bunch of other stuff as well. These are not visible under the
default Normal mode and are set automatically. Things like:

        type of backup, copied or zip archive.
        transfer system files
        overrite or purge old OS files and directories.
        transfer new autoexec.bat and fcconfig.sys
        install V8 (this should really be a package, but since it is still
under dev I just stuck it here)

        Planned options for advanced mode:

        Set target path and directory.
        More detailed package selection.

The current structure is designed to be extremely easy to extend in the future
when/if additional
functionality or options are needed. Adding and removing packages is super easy
as well.

Basically I need to know that you are fine with a multiple batch file
installer, Or, that
you have your heart set on a single file batch installer. Some of the advanced
functions
will have to go in a single file version and I would be concerned that down the
road
it may be difficult for someone (other than myself) to add things to that
version.

So, which one do you want? (remember this has nothing to do with what the
normal user sees)