I'm confused. I thought *you* were proposing to write a FreeQB. Are you
not? Sounds like you are instead asking others to write it for you?

I can't write entire FreeQB now.

But, I can create a repository on GitHub
and GitLab for FreeQB.

If people will help to me, I can write some code for FreeQB.

That said, I agree that it would be great for FreeQB to compile programs,
so users can run them outside of the interpreter. If that's by outputting
intermediate code (such as NASM, as Mercury Thirteen suggested) that is
fine.

I think FreeQB is "QBASIC.EXE" for FreeDOS for compatibility. I think
FreeQB first goal is %100 compatibility QBASIC 1.1 for MS-DOS.

FreeQB may have another goals. These goals are, %100 QuickBASIC
compatibility and converting source files to executable file.

Best regards,
Ercan