On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 9:16 PM, Mercury Thirteen via Freedos-devel <
freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> ​[..]
> Chelson and his team was working on the DOSCore
> <http://www.doscore.net/doscore/home.html> project a while back which
> gave a GUI for DOS based systems. I thought it was listed on the FreeDOS
> site, but I don't see it there now...

​I assumed it was abandoned, and ​probably removed the link from our site
because of that. If DOSCore is truly back in action, I could re-link it.
But from the DOSCore web page, it seems like they don't want to work with
FreeDOS? (Not clear why.) They write:

> *Will we revive Doscore and will it use freeDOS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 ?FreeDOS is
> a great community project and stable OS that is current so that is always a
> great option. We would love to use NightDOS kernel would also be an awesome
> option when it is viable.*

> *Will we be involved with the freeDOS community?Short answer NO. Long
> answer different projects and different goals.*

To the DOSCore folks: there's a typo in your website and in your software.
FreeDOS should have a capital "F". (DOSCore always writes it "freeDOS"
which isn't correct.) Please fix.

​Jim​