first of all i really think about paying money, if yes, you hear from me.
as a second, yes, i never learned programming because my parents were not rich.

As a second, I am rather engaged in Freedos. If you have a closer look to the english and german help files you will find out that i investigated hundreds of hours to give it a unique look and feel, to coordinate it with french and spanish help that were translated by others, checked htmlhelp for bugs and uncorrect hyperlinks, made it as simple as possible to add text in other languages etc. etc. Maybe there are translation mistakes, but help consists of more than 100 files per language.

How much money would you accept for correcting for one of these companies?
I would send you a bank confirmation if you want before you start.

Willi

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit mail.com Mail gesendet.
Am 31.12.21, 19:19 schrieb tom ehlert <t...@drivesnapshot.de>:

> of course you could try to motivate me by offering some money; estimated time
> requested (with some error correcting back and forth between me and turkish users)
> is ~ 5-10 hours, depending in specific turkish requirements.

I forgot to add:
I don't care about money (somehow I manage have enough of it).

However I react supercritically when people that never contributed
anything suggest that I contribute some work.

so it would be absolutely fine if instead of giving money (as a
replacement for time to

Transparency International
Medecins sans frontieres
or similar uncontroversial organisation
Patreon donations to Freedos don't count.

Tom