On 31.12.2021 21:02, tom ehlert wrote:

> However I react supercritically when people that never contributed
> anything suggest that I contribute some  work.

Hi Tom,

I'm a newbie around here, I don't know much of the history of this
mailing-list. Also, I didn't contribute much, and certainly not code.
But Willi helped me quite a lot by spending hours fixing stuff in my
translations, spotting mistakes or erroneous tags. All this to say that
from my point of view, he was very helpful and without him, there
wouldn't be a decent French version of the HTML help (and probably no
German version either) among other things.

Happy new year to all :)