On 27/11/12 19:47, Henrique Peron wrote:
> Em 27/11/2012 13:16, thraex escreveu:
> Merhaba Thraex,

Merhaba Henrique :)

> I was impulsive on replying and didn't notice the links you sent; sorry.
>
> I have read the error message on the "TR" layout.

Er, which one? When I choose option 19 during the install process, the
keyboard layout is an English QWERTY, when I choose 59, although what
seemed like error messages to me get displayed, the keyboard layout is
correct (Turkish QWERTY) without selecting a codepage.

> You've tried to use the turkish QWERTY layout with codepage 437. It
> seems you forgot to prepare and select one of the codepages available
> for that layout, of which two being particularly suitable both for the
> turkish and kurdish languages: 857 and 853.

Thanks for explaining, but how do I select these codepages? Also, please
note that the case I reported happens right after a normal installation
of FreeDOS, therefore I was wondering whether there's something that
needs to be fixed or adjusted so that if the user chooses these layouts,
things will work without additional configuration (or an information
indicating that some additional configuration is needed will be displayed).

If it's possible for you, IMHO the best mean to examine the "bug" is to
install FreeDOS on your side with say VirtualBox and choose keyboard
option 19, then do the same with option 59 and see if the installation
process is OK for you. If not, the good news would be that things can be
improved :)

Çok teşekkürler.