> Actually Current CP/M-86 and MP/M were CP/M versions that were
> multi-user and networkable (though no Internet existed those days,
> fortunately)...

I very vaguely remember those days. I almost did a Novell Netware certificate.
You could make a living with DBASE-II or Turbo Pascal or C with ISAM, writing
simple software for real estate agents or booking systems for car mechanics. I
even had nutter post-grad office partner on campus who could route between
token ring and thick coax ethernet.

There was also this thing called concurrent DOS but I don't remember anything
good about it, maybe it was the people I was working with at the time.

The source code to CP/M is available on the internet, I have it somewhere, I
wonder if anyone would be nuts enough to either port it or use it, if it was
ported.

You can run CP/M under emulation on a RPI...
https://hackaday.com/2016/10/12/raspberry-pi-boots-cpm/
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.-DtlO7b2K4HjBhbrlbWnJgEsCo&pid=Api]<https://hackaday.com/2016/10/12/raspberry-pi-boots-cpm/>
Raspberry Pi Boots CP/M<https://hackaday.com/2016/10/12/raspberry-pi-boots-cpm/>
Retrocomputing is an enjoyable and educational pursuit and — of course — there
are a variety of emulators that can let you use and program a slew of old
computers. However, there’…
hackaday.com