>> So the task would be to translate 5000 snippets of
>> French, are there any GrafX2 fans who feel in the
>> mood to help FreeDOS as source "interpreters"? :-)

a) this sounds like a job for something like

   grep ... | sed  ... | awk  ...| translate.google.com | sed ...

   unfortunately I forgot the missing options ;)

b) there are many programs with english comments in the wild without
   any active developer. why do you think having english comments for some
   obscure GrafX2 would change this? does it even need development, or
   isn't it already great (or at least good enough)?

Tom