On 4/14/2020 6:07 PM, Eric Auer wrote:

Here is an upload of the modified files:

https://file.io/eh88lzKo

(the translator script saves each original file to .bak)
The file that I uploaded at file.io is just this : the result
of "original DOS source files" when I run the translate script
over *.C *.H and *.ASM It is still possible that I broke
something, for example if I made the name of a function too
long, or a translated name conflicts with a reserved name
for the orginal compiler (at the time we had ported to GCC),
or I broke the original CRLF file endings.

Well, the mentioned file location results unfortunately in a 404 error...

Ralf