In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Gelson Dias Santos  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       Is there a way to syncronize the ip databases between two (or more)
>radius servers when using module ippool? If not, how do we avoid giving the
>same ip to two users at the same time if the primay and secondary radius
>does not share infop about the ips already in use?
>       Yes, I kown I can have 'N' different ip pools configured, one for
>each NAS , but I'm talking about 30.000 dial ports, so I can't allocate
>30.000 * N ips available.

In that case you are also talking about 30.000 routes in your
internal routing protocol - and with that many dialup ports,
hundreds of route-flaps per second.

It won't work. Your network and routers will fall over
and die screaming.

Mike.
--
"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
  - R.D. Lang