In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Gelson Dias Santos  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Well, you're talking about 30.000 ports. If you are going to
assign each of them an IP address using radius, you need
a routing protocol to get the packets to the NAS.

>All I have is one /17
>summarized route. All those IP's are on the same CIDR block.

Ah, you only have one terminal server with 30.000 ports on it?
In that case, route the /17 to that NAS and be done with it.
But you likely have tens or hundreds of NASes.

Either you're way ahead of me, or you really need to think this over.

Mike.
--
"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
  - R.D. Lang