Alan DeKok wrote:

If your 'monthlycounter' module doesn't appear in the debugging
output when you send it an accounting packet, then list
'monthlycounter' in the 'accounting' section'. Also list it in the
'authorize' section.

Yes - I've done that. In the radiusd.conf I did read that section saying list it in those sections.

Oddly enough, those sections are where the 'counter' module is
listed (and commented out) in the 'radiusd.conf' file which comes with
the server...

Yes - found that also.

The fact that 'monthlycounter' doesn't appear in the debugging
output is DEFINITIVE. It doesn't work because you haven't told the
server to use it. The ONLY solution to the problem is to tell the
server to use the module. NOTHING else will work.

The thing is I HAVE put the monthlycounter in those secitions, nada. Debugging output below.
Fri Jan 31 17:30:49 2003 : Debug: radiusd: entering modules setup
Fri Jan 31 17:30:49 2003 : Debug: Module: Library search path is /usr/local/lib
Fri Jan 31 17:30:49 2003 : Error: radiusd.conf[1046] Failed to link to module 'rlm_counter': file not found

--
Rock River Internet Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor [EMAIL PROTECTED]