> Can you point me to, or do you have an example MySQL query I could use
> for gathering "unique user/month count data" from the totacct/mtotacct
> tables? There doesn't seem to be anything in the stock dialupadmin
> program that does anything with these tables, though I know next to
> nothing about MySQL or PHP for that matter.

you can make use of perl or PHP scripts to read your session file or your
database file.
google would help you a lot on how to do that...there a lot of sites that
could help you.
however, if time is critical, and should you be interested with a commercial
service, you may contact me off the list.
//milver

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html