On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Milver S. Nisay wrote:

> > Thanks for the reply.  What OS and version did you use?
> With my case, dialup admin did not worked on an old but running OS (RH9),
> but I did a newly installed RH9 and FC1, dialup admin just worked well ...
> along with PHPMyAdmin.
> my running freeradius is freeradius-0.9.1-1, MySQL is mysql-server-3.23.58-4
> both up and running well
> on newly installed OS, either Fedora Core 1 and RH 9, just up for 15 days
> ago.my PHPMyAdmin is 2.5.5-pl1 version.
>
> i tried building up freeside + MySQL 4 on old RH9, it is not yet working
> though,receving too much problems under RH9 test bed box...
> no offense but dialup admin is not helpful enough for me, my perl script is
> much more accurate on telling who's currently online..

Huh? What do you mean by that? What problems do you find in dialupadmin's finger
facility? In any case dialupadmin if it's not able to query the NAS it will just
rely on the accounting database so you need to make sure that your accounting
works well.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece