> Huh? What do you mean by that? What problems do you find in dialupadmin's
finger
> facility? In any case dialupadmin if it's not able to query the NAS it
will just
> rely on the accounting database so you need to make sure that your
accounting
> works well.

what i mean is, with regards to dial up admin's finger facility, it reports
inaccurately for my side,
my dialup script reports like 4 connections alive while dialup admin is 31
of them are all connected.
i checked the MySQL accouting sessions, found out that currently active
session is just 4.
Dialup admin is good on accounting reports also, but i am still using perl
script that queries MySQL database
as for my accounting queries...much more flexible.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html