Arnauld,

About your runtime error...

I'm getting this one:

"Failed to link to module 'rlm_exec': rlm_exec.a:  cannot open shared object file:  No
such file or directory"

This happens straight out of the box, running radiusd -X...no configuration changes
made yet (testing if it runs).  I'm running the latest cvs shapshot, 20040622, on a
gentoo linux system.  Did a standard "./configure, make, make install", with no
errors.
Strange...if I comment "exec" in the instantiate section of radiusd.conf, it then
gives
me the same error but this time with rlm_expr.a.

Anyone have any clues what's going on?

thanks