I'm also a total newbie in wifi world =) spent 4 days on this auth thing and
can't get it to work yet ..
i'm not using Novell LDAP, it's an openldap with all our users infos in it:
windows passwords without the 0x in front of the passwords (tried to add it
manually, result is that i can't log in on a workstation after that), and unix
encrypted passwords.

I'll test the Aegis supplicant tomorrow, will post the results ..

--
Arnauld Dravet