nikhil <n.chudekar.31 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> @Lysann Kessler :
> thanks man... great job... and thanks for posting it here...

> Live Security Virtual Conference

Hello,

@all:
It seems connecting to hyper-v host's thr' freerdp has been fixed. I can see
modified code in latest sources. But how do I connect it to hyper-v's hosts?
Are --pcid & --pcb both mandatory? What values should be passes to them?

I tried this:
xfreerdp -u <uname> -p <pass> --pcid 0 --pcb Win7-PC <server:port>

Output:
connected to <server>
Error: Security negotiation or connection failure.