Ok, I solved it.

On Windows instead of using "-u" you can just leave the authentication to the
OS, using cmdkey if needed.

Here's the working command line:

wfreerdp --ignore-certificate --no-nego --pcb <guid> -t 2179  <host>

I just blogged about how to do it, including some precompiled Windows binaries
and a Powershell script to ease up the task of retrieving the VM id:

http://www.cloudbase.it/using-freerdp-to-connect-to-the-hyper-v-console/

The only remaining issue I had so far is that the console doesn't work full
screen.

Thanks!

Alessandro