Hello,
It seems connecting to hyper-v host's thr' freerdp has been fixed. I can see
modified code in latest sources. But how do I connect to hyper-v's hosts?
Are --pcid & --pcb both mandatory? What values should be passes to them?

I tried this:
xfreerdp -u <uname> -p <pass> --pcid 0 --pcb Win7-PC <server:port>

Output:
connected to <server>recv: Connection reset by peer
Error: Security negotiation or connection failure.
Thanks