Hello

On 29/04/14 17:02, Marc-André Moreau wrote:
> I've been investigating this all of yesterday with someone on IRC. I fixed
> the double free issue on my branch.
> https://github.com/awakecoding/FreeRDP/commit/c2a59c23a7b8eb262209bdadb66fe1e429ec943e

Indeed, I can confirm no double free anymore, thanks!

> This problem would only occur in the case of a failed redirection.

$ ./xfreerdp -u username -d domain -v rdsserver
connected to rdsserver:3389
Password:
freerdp_set_last_error 0x2000C
Error: protocol security negotiation or connection failure
recv: Bad file descriptor

what kind of debug info would be useful to figure this out ? or at least to
know whether it's a freerdp bug or a server-side problem

so far as I know, microsoft client is working fine, but I cannot test it right
now.

thanks,

Alexis